What Happened to the "open in web browser" feature in the Email Header?

Occasional Contributor

What Happened to the "open in web browser" feature in the Email Header?

Hi Guys,

Before the big refresh which is still causing me some frustration, we used to be able to add "open in web browser" in the email header in case it doesn't display in an email client. This seems to have vanished now (or been moved to somewhere not very obvious to me).

Does anyone else know anything about this and if the feature is removed, how to work around it>

Thanks,

Emily

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: What Happened to the "open in web browser" feature in the Email Header?

Hi @EmilyF1 

The good news is this feature is still available! You can insert a "View as Webpage" link into your email within a text block.

3ge-text-toolbar-insert-dropdown-menu-view-as-webpage-step1 (2).png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: What Happened to the "open in web browser" feature in the Email Header?

Thanks Frankie. It's not nearly as easy as it used to be, but I'm sure there's a really good reason why you did this....it just escapes me.

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured