What does now mean?

Participant

What does now mean?

When I selected "Send Now" it scheduled it for 1 hr 20 min later. What does "now" mean?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @RudderA ,

We apologize that there was a sending delay for you yesterday evening. With newer accounts, our system will usually spend some extra time processing their first few sendouts to monitor for prohibited content, spam/scams, recognized phishing images / wording / links, etc. It's a proactive measure developed to ensure sending reputations for our company and our customers is maintained, and deliverability remains high. The delayed send time will typically be displayed on the reporting page that is displayed after scheduling. This tells you what the earliest time the campaign will start sending is.

If you have any additional questions, or need any further clarifications, just let us know. Have a good day!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.