What email template is used when I create a "Combination Campaign" (mobile app)

SOLVED
Go to solution
GloriaF43
Rookie
0 Votes

Or how can I set the default template or settings used for a Combination Campaign? No sense in setting up a brand identify with logos and colors and consistent design if using the mobile app will just ignore all of it....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GloriaF43 ,

When you create a combination campaign type in the mobile app, it's a plain email with some standard text and an image. It's meant for quick e-blasts, notifications, etc. - not major, standalone campaigns. 

For more info on creating Combined Campaigns in the mobile app, please see our main article on the topic.

If you're wanting to set up a template with dedicated branding you can quickly edit each time you want to make a new email, I'd recommend setting up a reusable / master template in your account and saving it as such.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GloriaF43 ,

When you create a combination campaign type in the mobile app, it's a plain email with some standard text and an image. It's meant for quick e-blasts, notifications, etc. - not major, standalone campaigns. 

For more info on creating Combined Campaigns in the mobile app, please see our main article on the topic.

If you're wanting to set up a template with dedicated branding you can quickly edit each time you want to make a new email, I'd recommend setting up a reusable / master template in your account and saving it as such.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST