What happened?

SusanP99
Participant

What happened?

I haven't sent a newsletter in a couple of months bc every time I log on to my account, I get lost. I no longer feel this platform is easy to use or intuitive. I can't seem to figure out how to put a Paypal button into a newsletter when it used to be really easy. I'm definitely considering leaving - esp since the fees went up. Not happy.

1 REPLY 1
Amber_L
Employee

Hello @SusanP99,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble navigating the site recently. I wanted to provide this guide on adding a Paypal button/link to your email to help get you started there, but I also want to offer any assistance you may need navigating through other areas. If you'd like to respond with anything specific that you're trying to do, we'd be more than happy to walk you through those processes. Alternatively, if you'd like someone to walk you through things real time, please feel free to reach out to us over the phone and our Support team can share screens to show you how to use our different features! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.