What's going on with the server? Worst experience ever!

EricL043
Participant

What's going on with the server? Worst experience ever!

I paid for this service for only couple weeks and I've gotten "temporarily deactivated" twice already!!!!!!!!  And the reason was there was a technical issue.  

I set up series of email to send out in specific time for my contacts and I got 3 times "technical glitch" issue a day!!!!! This is crazy!!!!! And I can't even resend them, still getting some weird error message.  I don't know what's going on with this system.  I am really upset and frustrated with this! 

Now my account is deactivated again and I can't find anyone to help!  And we have a really important webniar tomorrow and I can't even access my contact list now!  

This is so bad!!!!!!!!  What kinda of service is this?  

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @EricL043. I'm sorry to hear that you were seeing this error when attempting to schedule your campaigns. I see that you were able to call into our Account Review team and they were able to explain what was happening. If you need further assistance, I would recommend calling that team directly at the phone numbers and hours listed here

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.