What's going on????

Participant

What's going on????

Your "oops we can't save" screen, which is non-responsive and requires me to log in on your extremely SLOW site all over again (not to mention losing my work) is KILLING ME. I have a deadline and it's taking me hours and hours to create an email.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AnneB76 ,

I'm sorry your post didn't get a response till now, it appears it was posted in the wrong forum. Are you still having connectivity issues with saving and loading the website? If so, have you had a chance to perform any troubleshooting steps:

Does using a different browser alleviate the lag at all? Some browsers - such as Internet Explorer and Edge - do not work with our website, and we'll be completely removing support for IE compatibility soon. Safari and Firefox work really well, and Chrome is easily the most compatible browser with our website. 

Are there any plugins / addons currently attached to your browser, especially pop-up blockers or ad-blockers that you've tried turning off for our website specifically? Turning off such addons for just our website can make the site run much smoother, as they tend to also block out legitimate elements of the website.

It's also possible that there's some built up caching that needs to be clear. Does clearing the cache (not the passwords and history, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue at all?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I use Firefox, I have cleared the cache, no plug-ins or ad blockers. Half the time I can't get the templates to load. Today, it has crashed 8 times every time it tries to save my file. It has taken 4 hours to do something that should have taken less than 1 hour. YOU CONTINUE TO KILL ME. Whatever you have done to the site, it is jacked up. I'm about ready to move to Mail Chimp.

Hello @AnneB76 ,

For further troubleshooting can you please provide the name of your ISP, as well as provide the results of a speed test from fast.com. Please provide either a screenshot or a labeled list of the data provided, including those found in the More Info section. Our higher level technical team will want to see these details for their investigation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.