Whatsapp

SheriC17
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a way to include distribution of email campaigns to clients who only have Whatsapp?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SheriC17 ,

Once an email has been sent out, a unique, permanent URL is generated for it. This link can be shared through other apps, such as WhatsApp, but there's no inherent tool in our system to specifically target WhatsApp contacts.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SheriC17 ,

Once an email has been sent out, a unique, permanent URL is generated for it. This link can be shared through other apps, such as WhatsApp, but there's no inherent tool in our system to specifically target WhatsApp contacts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
HeatherF141
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi William:  I am doing more work outside of Canada where email is simply not used.  WhatsApp is the platform of choice here and I can’t access those people.  Is there anything in the works that will allow that to happen? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HeatherF141 ,

I'm not really sure I understand the question. Are you asking if we're going to be making something specifically for WhatsApp functionality? If that's the case, then no. Since WA essentially functions like any other messaging app, there's no active developments regarding it at the moment - beyond what's already available for sharing emails' URLs, SMS, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST