When a good email address bounces...?

Occasional Participant

When a good email address bounces...?

Hi there, 

I have been made aware that emails to two of our contacts at the same company are bouncing. The bounce status is Other. I know these are good emails because we communicate with them through Outlook on a regular basis. What steps do I need to take to ensure that they are able to open our mailings from Constant Contact? 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @MarketingC731 ,

When a domain / ISP reports back to us an unrecognizable code, this will show as "other." My recommendation would be to check with these users to see if they have your email address safelisted in their client, or to see if their IT team has our domains safelisted. You may also want to look into authentication, or speak directly with our Deliverability team to see if they have more in-depth insight they can provide for you and the contacts in question.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.