Where is the join mailing list

Regular Participant

Where is the join mailing list

Hi Support

Can you let me know where is this sign up form? I can't find this sign up form which I think this was set up as default. It has our wrong logo. please advice ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
Regular Participant

Hi Support

Can you let me know where is this Join mailing list ? I can't find this Join mailing list which I think set up as default. It has our wrong logo.

Hello @EvelynW83 ,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by Join My Mailing List? Perhaps with a screenshot?

There are the new lead-generation landing pages you can find in My Campaigns. There's also the Inline and Pop-Up forms found in Sign Up Forms. It's also possible that you're using a legacy sign up landing page found under Basic Landing Pages in the Sign Up Forms screen. There's also the Facebook JMML plugin, is that what you're referencing?.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.