Which plan is usitable me and how much to pay per month?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Which plan is usitable me and how much to pay per month?

Hi,

I just want to ask if i have 10,000 contacts and want to sent 10,000 emails per month,  which plan is suitable for me and how much to pay per month?  Thanks. 
My email is  ,  pls reply to my emailbox,  thanks. 
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Which plan is usitable me and how much to pay per month?

Hi @Tomk5815 

The good news is the number of emails you create and send in a month does not effect your pricing. Instead our billing is based on both the email plan you are under and the level of contacts you have. A contact level of 5,001 to 10,00 is $95 for our basic Email Plan and $125 for Email Plus. With that said, if you plan on using features like Automated Campaigns, RSVP action blocks, or dynamic content, then Email Plus will be your best fit! If you have any further questions on our pricing or the billing of your account our Billing Support can help. The good news is this team is currently available by phone and can help find the answers you need!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured