Who are my visitors?

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrendaW965
Campaign Contributor

How do I find out who the visitors are to my landing page. No email address or link is available. Also, it seems that segmenting those who linked on my landing page is no longer available. It worked at first, now it's not. I'm missing something.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendaW965 ,

We can't capture a random landing page's visitors unless they either specifically submit contact info (such as with landing page sign up forms' reporting), the the click report of an email where you've linked your landing page, or in the purchases of a shoppable landing page.

If you're looking to use click segmentation for an email, you merely need to add that when you're inserting the landing page link into an email. Please keep in mind that click segmentation doesn't work for the webpage version of the emails, such as what you'd share on social media or in your site's email archive

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendaW965 ,

We can't capture a random landing page's visitors unless they either specifically submit contact info (such as with landing page sign up forms' reporting), the the click report of an email where you've linked your landing page, or in the purchases of a shoppable landing page.

If you're looking to use click segmentation for an email, you merely need to add that when you're inserting the landing page link into an email. Please keep in mind that click segmentation doesn't work for the webpage version of the emails, such as what you'd share on social media or in your site's email archive

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST