The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Why am I receiving this message from our email?

Highlighted
Visitor

Why am I receiving this message from our email?

This isn't good that our emails are being flagged like this. What is going on?

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 10.57.25 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Why am I receiving this message from our email?

Hello @LaurenM965 ,

Typically these messages only show up for test sends that go to the same email address that is used as the from email. Essentially it's your email client saying, "Hey this thing is claiming to be an email sent from you to you, but we recognize it's also obviously coming from a 3rd party. Proceed with caution." This message shouldn't be showing up for test sends to email addresses that aren't the from email. 

With all that said, can you confirm if this was a test version of the email? If this is showing up for a live send, then it may be an authentication issue that you'll want to reach out to our Deliverability team about.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured