The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Why are my pictures so large in the mobile version of my email?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Why are my pictures so large in the mobile version of my email?

I created an email, and at the bottom of my email, I put five images representing our social media channels. On a desktop, the email looks fine. But in the mobile version, the images are almost as large as the screen! Why is that? Is there a way to adjust them so that they aren't so big?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Why are my pictures so large in the mobile version of my email?

Hello @jlynsmith,

That's a great question!  When viewing on a mobile device, any images will be resized to something close to the original image size that was uploaded to us.  This is how images remain clear, despite being on a much smaller screen, though I can absolutely understand why that's a problem for social media buttons.  To get around that issue, we have special social media buttons for you to use, that will bypass the issue.  Here you can learn how to insert social media buttons.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured