Why are you overcharging me ?

Occasional Contributor

Why are you overcharging me ?

Your pricing for 5000 to 10000 Contacts is 95 US Dollars per month but you have been billing me 105 OS DOllars 

Why ??  Please explain at earliest 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Why are you overcharging me ?

Hello @PradeepT,

Thank you for coming to the community with your concerns.  I'm afraid we can't discuss billing information in a public forum for security reasons.  It would be best for you to contact our billing team directly here, or to email your username, and best contact information to socialsupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com, and include a reference to this post.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured