Why can't I edit a draft?

Participant

Why can't I edit a draft?

Anyone have any idea why I can't edit or make a copy of a saved draft?  I am clicking "Edit" in the dropdown menu in my Campaigns but I can only view it.. Thanks for your thoughts!

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello @MarciaV991,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please try another browser to see if it works when you select edit?

If you still experience the same thing, can you select copy to see if it then allows you to edit the campaign? Can you also try selecting the title of the email instead of selecting edit. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi Zoe,

I had already tried all the things that you suggested but it made me think to check for site blockers that might have been active.  I disabled them and I'm in!!

Thank you so much for your reply and have a wonderful day!

Marcia