The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Why has my billing risen by $20 this month?

Occasional Visitor

Why has my billing risen by $20 this month?

Why has my billing risen by $20 this month? I think this is way too high and am on the verge of closing my Constant Contact account. There are too many other alternatives

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Why has my billing risen by $20 this month?

Hello @KeidiA,

I apologize for any inconvenience with your pricing. I understand how every dollar counts. For account security purposes we are not able to discuss billing-related issues in the Community and I encourage you to call and speak with our Billing department for further assistance. They should be able to clarify why the price increase occurred. Click here for their hours and contact information. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured