Why is Constant Contact listed on bottom of paid account???

EleassiaD15
Participant

Why is Constant Contact listed on bottom of paid account???

I was alarmed to see that my preview shows Constant Contact at the bottom of my email...it's not worth it to me to pay and still have your branding on my emails. I could understand if it were a free account but I find it very tacky and unprofessional looking on a paid account. Is this the norm for Constant Contact?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @EleassiaD15 ,

It looks like you already called in and resolved your request to remove the logo. Yes, this is the norm - the logo will appear in the footer unless explicitly requested to remove. If you're needing the "Constant Contact Data Notice" link to our privacy policies (legally required to be included) to be reworded to something more generic like "Our Provider's Policies" or "Privacy Notice," or something similar, please let us know what wording you'd prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.