Why is my account deactivated and I just set it up??????????????????

Occasional Participant

Why is my account deactivated and I just set it up??????????????????

This is totally unacceptable. I am having the same issue as so many others, some of which I noticed dated back a few years. There is no excuse for not having 24 hour support or at least later in the evening on weekends. I am so frustrated right now. I devoted 2 hours creating this campaign and as soon as you take my money I get an error message that my account is temporarily locked. I can't get anyone on the phone so I decided to google. I seems that so many people have been experiencing this same issue for years and your company hasn't resolved the issue yet. Why isn't it your mission to provide great customer service? Why take my money prior to approving my account? I really was hoping this would be a great relationship as I was the test pilot for 3500 other leaders looking for a bulk email service. Thank God all of us didn't register today and it was just me testing it out. This is flat out terrible. REFUND MY MONEY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FRAUD! My entire newsletter is about events this weekend and your company isn't even open to fix the issue. Ridiculous. Pathethic!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Participant

I sat here for 2 hours creating my campaign, get all the way to end, paid my money and then the stupid system says that they need to speak with me before sending the email campaign. Ok No Problem. I call and the office is closed until Monday. Im super **bleep** because my email campaign included events taking place on tomorrow and Monday therefore I need the emails to be sent today. If there was an issue then my money should not have been removed from my account. Do I need to start my own email marketing company because I can't find one that knows how to properly treat their customers. this is ridiculous

Employee

Hello @TajuanaH45,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the experience you have had. It looks like in order to get more information about why your account was canceled and to see if we can do anything else to help, you will have to give our Account Review team a call. For the safety of your personal information, we can not talk about account details like this through the Community. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.