Why is my account deactivated the moment I enter my credit card details

user992478
Participant

Why is my account deactivated the moment I enter my credit card details

this is the most disgusting service I have come across. I registered and entered my credit card details, and soon after i am told that my account is temporarily deactivated and i need to contact customer support to reactivate it. 

when i contact them, they say it is not possible to reactivate it and that i need to create a new account with a new mail ID. I did that and again the same thing has happened.

I guess this is a scam where they collect the customer's credit card details and block their accounts.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user992478 ,

Looking at this account, there are no credit card details because your account was cancelled upon creation, not credit card number entering. If you have any additional questions, you're welcome to contact Account Review again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.