We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Why is that I can't change my plan?

ThomasG181
Real Estate

Why is that I can't change my plan?

Why is that I can't change my plan? Why I am being over charged?
1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @ThomasG181 the pricing on an account is based on both the email plan you are under along with the amount of active contacts stored in your account. Users can change your pricing level for future months by downgrading to our basic Email Plan if you are under our Email Plus Plan, or even deleting any unneeded contacts. With that said I can see you were able to speak with our phone support directly. If you have any further questions please give a call back into our Support at these hours and numbers.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.