Why is the new version so SLOW?

DSACO
Participant

Why is the new version so SLOW?

I have tried both Chrome and Explorer with the same slow results. It is extremely frustrating to wait 30 seconds to a minute for content to save or schedule.
3 REPLIES 3
LillianW3
Participant

Used your formats for several years...aside from the new version being slow...  When if ever will we be able to cut and paste  simple few paragraph article into your text box and have it look like the original versus having it changed by your html formats...    I have had to learn how to trick the system... We now have to use a table format in which every paragraph is a new section....if we do not do that ...you system changes the text, the spacing and our communication look totally unprofessional...

We send mutliple communications monthly - and are seeking a new provider... unfortunately if we change we will have to add our over 3000 clients to another system... 

JeremyW83178
Occasional Participant

I agreed. New version is very bad. Extremely frustrating and slow to use. I loved the previous verson. Dear CC. You have turned a loyal and supportive client into a prospect for one of your competitors. No one at CC is listening to our feedback, so Bye Bye CC

Nichelle_M
Employee

Hi @DSACO,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing slowness when using your account. Constant Contact is actually a web-based program and does not function like a standard website. Given that, we do recommend checking your web browser's settings, and clearing the cache if necessary. In addition, all customer feedback is being forwarded directly to our developers so I will pass along yours as well. Hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.