Why the number of contact is different

Occasional Participant

Why the number of contact is different

I have one curious question:

Recently we plan to restart email marketing and we ever used constant service.  This time we check our contact number is very curious,the minimum is 35000.

constant picture.png

But when I login in my personal account,the maxmium contact number is 25000,it make us very doubtful.

2.png

So why this happen? And this time we don't need so many contact numbes,how to change that?

Regards

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @user902742 

I apologize for any confusion this may cause! It sounds like your personal account has 0-500 contacts while the second account has 35,000-50,000 contacts in it. This Plans & Pricing page of your account shows the next 6 pricing levels in the drop-down starting with your current contact level. I hope this helps.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

1.png

Thanks for your reply. Now we plan to use our company account,but we don't need  so many contact numbers (about 25000),so how do we change it?

Regards

Hi @user902742. You can delete any contacts that you no longer need in your account. You are billed based on the highest number of contacts during your billing cycle so the number displayed on the dropdown under Plans and Pricing should reset once you enter your next cycle. If you have further questions, please contact our Billing team directly as we cannot discuss your specific billing here in the Community. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thanks very much for your reply.

Now the key problem here: the account was cancelled before,now we hope to restart,but the page ask us to pay directly.And we can't change the the number of contact,so could you tell me how to do it?

Regards

Hi @user902742 

It appears your account was previously canceled by our List Review Department. If you are interested in reactivating it, I would suggest contacting this team directly for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support