Why won't my campaign send to all of my contacts?

Highlighted
Visitor

Why won't my campaign send to all of my contacts?

I've been running a few email campaigns and we recently obtained over 5000 contacts. Paying more for this service would be worth it, if the emails are sent to those 5000 people. Unfortunately, despite me selecting all of my lists when sending out a campaign, only 2600 end up receiving the email. The reports note nothing of this, and provide no explanation as to why only half of my contacts got the email. 

So, why is it doing this? Why am I paying more for a service while actually sending emails to less people? I noticed that, over time, the number of contacts receiving my emails has decreased, could that have something to do with it? What can I do to ensure that emails are sent to all of my contcts?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Why won't my campaign send to all of my contacts?

Hello @GregoryN71,

Thank you for coming to the Community. I can appreciate why you would want to make sure your campaigns are reaching all of your contacts. I took a look at your account and was able to deduce that not all of your contacts were on your lists. I want to make sure I do not share any sensitive information regarding contacts and your account publicly, so I have sent you an email to the contact address on file in your account explaining my research in more depth. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured