Why?

Participant

Why?

I used an email for constant contact, confirmed my email, and in my dashboard I'm asked to input the same info I already gave you guys to set up an account to watch tutorial webinars. Do you guys have any recorded videos? I really don't feel like repeating the same process over again.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ClarenceS059 

I apologize for any confusion our webinars may have caused! You are correct, webinars do ask for first name, last name and email address. But this system is not making you sign up for an account. The webinar system is separate from any account you may have created in Constant Contact which is why you contact information is not carried over. With that said, have you tried taking a look at our Help Center videos? We also have step by step videos tutorials available in our Help Center to help with many aspects of your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.