Widget Showing Twice

NancyA12
Participant

Widget Showing Twice

Hi Everyone. So I'm not a website designer by trade...just kind of winging it but I've done a few and I'm having an issue with the Constant Contact Widget showing up twice on my sidebar theme. I am working in Wordpress and have gone through all the pages ... when I go to Appearances/Widgets/Sidebar the widget is only there once but on my site is is showing up twice (www.nancyatlas.com)  so my feeling is that it is somewhere in the framework on Constant Contact site? I don't know but I've spent two days now and am stumped. 

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! We will need some additional information to properly troubleshoot this issue:

• Are you using wordpress.com or wordpress.org?
  • What type of widget are you trying to install?

If you are working with signup forms:

• Are you installing a popup or inline form?
  • If you are, were you able to get the Universal Code placed in the footer?
  • Have you tried the Wordpress Plugin found on your integrations page? - if you are using this plugin please call in so we can connect you with our Tier 2 team for troubleshooting

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.