Will Constant Contact allow mobile editing like

BillH914
Participant

Will Constant Contact allow mobile editing like

Why can't CC do what  is doing for mobile editing: 

I'm super frustrated with not being able to edit the newsletter campaigns which look great on the desktop but terrible in mobile view.

Wix lets you edit in both dynamic and desktop view to ensure even their free websites look fantastic no matter what device you're viewing them on.

Not being able to edit in mobile view is hurting my client's brand.

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @BillH914,

I apologize you're having this experience with your mobile view. Our templates are mobile responsive and are designed to resize and display full width on a mobile device. To have your image display the way you would like it to, we suggest resizing it outside of our program to have a smaller width and re-uploaded into your account.

I do also want to make you aware all feedback is read by Constant Contact employees. While there may not be a response for every comment – it is acknowledged. So thank you for sharing your feedback on this! Though this is functioning as designed, I have submitted this feedback to our Product team in the event that there is any change in the future. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.