Window closes when changing Subject/Preheader

Retail

Window closes when changing Subject/Preheader

Does anyone else experience this -- on a blank email template when you click on the subject/preheader to change it, the window pops up, you highlight the pre-filled text to delete it, and then it just closes the window? To get around this, you just have to click into the subject and preheader field and backspace all the text, which is not a big problem or anything, just weird and annoying!

3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Participant

YES...every single time

Hello @KatieF655 ,

This issue tends to occur because clicking outside of the little window (or dragging past when highlighting) will trigger the window to exit to allow you to see the main window under it. To get around this, I'd suggest highlighting a bit slower so your mouse doesn't run off the window, clicking at the end and backspacing, or double/triple clicking to highlight the section or entire part to backspace.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Consulting & Training

YES. This happens to me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 
It makes editing everything so much more frustrating and time consuming. 

While slowing down when highlighting is a workaround, it is not a permanent solution. 
It's very frustrating when I have to spend more time changing my highlight speed than I do actually changing the content.

I end up making only one change at a time, going back in to make another because I can't risk losing all of the changes at once if I accidently highlight too far past.