Wix Integration problems - how to do inline form

SusanaB012
Participant

Wix Integration problems - how to do inline form

I had the perfect sign up form created on Constant Contact. I tried to embed on my WIX site to no avail. I read I had to use the app.

1 - The APP doesn't allow for list segmentation, like I had on the form I created and I was SO HAPPY for it. 

2 - I have an important lightbox already on the home page, I can't have the subscribe pop up there also. 

3 - It is outrageous to want to charge me $2 a month when I already pay for the premium plan. 

Is there a way to use an inline form in the footer, so that is it visible in every page, instead of a pop up? Don't send me to WIX support because They will send me to you and I am like a dog chasing it's tail. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @SusanaB012,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will want to refer to our article about installing an inline form on your website for more information. If something still isn't working, reaching out to your web designer will be the best option. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Zoe_H, Constact Contact tutorial says WIX does NOT accept inline forms, that you have to use the app. I followed the instructions of the INLINE form and they did NOT work on my Wix website. I don't like the pop up option of the app. I pay for premium membership, I don't think it's right to charge for the app. And I don't like the app.  The question persist: Is it possible to have SEGMENTED subscribe form on my website, hosted on WIX ? 

Hi SusanaB012!

I recommend taking a look at the Basic Landing Page sign-up form and see if that will give you the options you are looking for. Once published we provide a URL so you can link to text or a button, and you can select multiple lists to give your subscribers the option to join lists matching their interests. 

• Click on the Sign-up Forms tab
  • Click on Basic Landing Pages
  • On the left side of the page click Sign-up Form 
  • Make your changes to the Form Details, Contacts Fields, and Form Appearance
  • Click Finish
  • Click the Actions dropdown for this form
  • Click Form URL
  • Copy the URL and paste on your website.

If you would like a walkthrough on editing this form our Support Team is here to help!

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.