Wondering What happened?

Participant

Wondering What happened?

Last Saturday I sent out an email through CC, and it did not arrive until Sunday. I intended it to go out immediately, which it was set to do, however for some reason, it arrived the next day! Not just for me, but for all of my clients as well.

Can you tell me what happened here? It has never happened before with CC but if this is going to be a thing I need to know so I can plan more carefully.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Hello @RobinL5382 ,

I'm looking in your account and I'm having a little trouble finding a recent email that was scheduled and sent out on either Saturday or Sunday, and it looks like your address / time zone are set for the same region so that wouldn't be the issue.

I'd suggest reaching out to our Deliverability team to see if they have any insight or can pull any logs for the email(s) as well as any specific contacts you're able to provide as examples.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.