Wordpress Plug-in

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Wordpress Plug-in

I have created a simple form with your plug-in. I added the shortcode to a page and previewed the page.

When I fill in the form in both preview and published mode, I get this message

"We do not think you are human".

I have used my actual contact information, and I am human.

Help?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Wordpress Plug-in

Hi @PsychicHorizons 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We'd be happy to help troubleshoot what you're experiencing with your sign-up form. What is the URL to where we can find and test this form? You mentioned seeing a form saying you weren't human, was this a reCAPTCHA form? Having these details along with any screenshot you may have are helpful details to have. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

I'm getting the same problem as it appears I have not added any new contacts to my list in 1-2 months. My contact form is located here:

https://www.raptureforums.com/newsletter/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted

Hey there @ChrisS1676 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tested your sign up form in various ways across multiple browsers and they all displayed the message you said. I have submitted your info, as well as my findings, to our higher level technical team that specializes in troubleshooting these integrations. They will reach out to you within 4 business days if and when they have an update. 

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Hi William, I thought I had found the issue with needing to upgrade to Recaptcha v3 but I had a member of my website say they are still having the same problem. Could you folks please look into this again? I did have one person sign up successfully, but others are saying they are still getting the "we think you are not human" message when they try to sign up using the CC form. This just started over the last couple of months. I've had only one or two signups in nearly two months when I had a steady stream of signups before that. It's getting kind of frustrating. Thank you, Chris
Highlighted

Hey there @ChrisS1676 ,

I was able to successfully submit a test contact via your signup form twice. However, as this might be a persisting issue unrelated to the recaptcha, I went ahead and got your new info submitted to the higher level technical team, and linked it to the previous case for consistency.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured