Wordpress Plugin - how to change the field width displayed

TracyP7
Occasional Participant

Wordpress Plugin - how to change the field width displayed

I implemented the Constant Contact plugin on our new WordPress site running the Divi theme. I see the footer section fills out the page's full width, but the input fields and list selection are narrow strip (maybe 25%). Is there a way to customize this to either be wider and to move the input fields around to have some side by side? If this is only able to be done in CSS, is there a CSS reference?

screencapture-onewayministries-owmsites-divi-overlay-stay-connected-to-news-events-for-christian-leaders-in-ottawa-2021-05-27-13_41_25.png 

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The WordPress plugin is supported by our Tier 2 team, so I reached out for more info. They told me "technically, there is a way to do it through CSS, but this is not something we can support. The form code is as it is. Customers are free to customize it, with the caveat that once that happens, we will no longer be able to provide support for that form." So, yes you can customize, but we do not have a CSS reference.

I recommend calling in to speak with our Tier 2 team if you have additional questions. They are available M-F 9am - 7pm ET and can be reached by calling our Support team 866-289-2101.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.