Wordpress Plugin

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Wordpress Plugin

Currently the WP plugin lists my events in reverse order so that the more future events show at the top and the ones that are closer in date are at the bottom. I'd like people to see the events that are closer in time because most people register at the last minute. If they don't scroll down they don't see that the deadline to register is coming up. Also, the plugin doesn't allow me to show as single event although it seems to indicate it will. When will this be working? I'd like this option as a call to action at the end of my blog posts - pointing them to a specific event - not the whole list.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Wordpress Plugin

Hello @AprilleJ1 , 

Thank you for posting about this.  We are tracking the order of events within the widget as a feature request.  I have tracked this within your account.  Depending on the level of interest with this request, this could be implemented in the future.  You can also submit this as an idea here so that it can be voted on within the Community as well.  

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured