Word Press Site Opt In with Constant Contact Integration - list is missing!

GillianG63
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there, I'm working on a new lead magnet and housing the OPT IN page on my Wordpress site (divi). I'm using the "Opt in" feature in divi builder. When I go to link it to my Constant Contact List - the LIST I created for this does not show up. It shows ALL my other lists....but not this new one. HELP!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @GillianG63 ,

Are you using the official Constant Contact Forms plugin for Wordpress, or are you using something developed by another source? There shouldn't be anything on our end that would be preventing a list from being available as all lists in an account function the same way. If it was a list that was just created, its possible that the integration hadn't had a chance to resync, and just needed overnight or a full 24hrs to refresh its cache.

If you are using the plugin, I'd recommend calling our general support and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations team for live troubleshooting. If it's something you developed using our API, then I'd advise reaching out to our Web Services team here in the Community or via their main site. If it's a 3rd party developed integration you're utilizing to connect your WP site to your CTCT account, then it may be worth reaching out to those devs.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GillianG63 ,

Are you using the official Constant Contact Forms plugin for Wordpress, or are you using something developed by another source? There shouldn't be anything on our end that would be preventing a list from being available as all lists in an account function the same way. If it was a list that was just created, its possible that the integration hadn't had a chance to resync, and just needed overnight or a full 24hrs to refresh its cache.

If you are using the plugin, I'd recommend calling our general support and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations team for live troubleshooting. If it's something you developed using our API, then I'd advise reaching out to our Web Services team here in the Community or via their main site. If it's a 3rd party developed integration you're utilizing to connect your WP site to your CTCT account, then it may be worth reaching out to those devs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST