Would like to add a guest to a registration

Is that possible?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Would like to add a guest to a registration

Hi @GregR186,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! It is certainly possible to add guests to the registration. If your event is in draft status, you can click on the settings tab in the top middle, and then click on the edit event button, and select the settings option. Under the "Can registrants bring other people?" heading you will be given the option to select yes or no. Select the yes option and the quantity of guests the registrant can bring. You also have the ability to collect information from them as well. For more information on this please look at this article by clicking here. Let me know if I can help in anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured