Wow, Hung up on by your rep.

Highlighted

Wow, Hung up on by your rep.

I was checking out your system today and mysteriously received a call from my rep, who almost seemed like he was watching what I was doing. When I asked him to remove all my information from constant contact he hung up on me. This was after I was trying to do this with a chatbot, who disconnected our conversation after I asked to be removed. Is this how you handle customers?? I am shocked at the unprofessional behavior of your company.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Wow, Hung up on by your rep. - Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @AndyP113. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry that you felt this way. I've updated your settings and you shouldn't receive any more calls from our sales team. I'll also follow up with the appropriate teams about your interactions. If you would like, we can also cancel your trial should you decide to not continue with it. You can email our team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your request and we'll get right on it.  

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Wow, Hung up on by your rep.

who did I hang up on when?? Or wasnt this for me?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Wow, Hung up on by your rep.

Hello @JohnA51,

I apologize I do not understand your question. Did you have the same experience with a customer service representative? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.