Wrong invoice raised on my account

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Wrong invoice raised on my account

I activated my account on 15th April, so my one month free period is upto14th May. As on ur site there is no provision for cancellation, I sent u email on 13th May at 10.21 am India time to cancel my account. So pls refund amount of INR 3422 charged to my credit card. Thankx

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Wrong invoice raised on my account

Hello @user224501 ,

It looks like you already have a case in Biling's queue for your cancellation and refund request. they will reach out once they have an update for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Still no reply from the company even after so many days. Your India contact number and email ID on your Facebook page both not working. No reply even to the message sent on your Facebook page
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @user224501. Your account is set to cancel and we have asked our Billing team to contact you regarding your refund request. We are not able to further discuss this matter publicly. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Caitlin M,
Thankx for your reply. Will wait for their response.
Thankx & Rgds
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured