We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Wrong mailing address

Ginger87
Participant

Wrong mailing address

I sent a re-subscribe email, and the old mailing address of our company was sent in the footer. Where can I change that? I already changed the address in my Settings / organization address, and the address is correct when used in campaigns. It is wrong only on the email send for re-registration. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Ginger87 ,

It might have been an odd, one-off glitch tied to the old address having sent to that contact in the past, but our higher level technical team wants to do some more investigating since we weren't able to recreate the issue immediately. They'll be following up with you within the next 1-2 business days after the assigned agent has performed more troubleshooting. They're recommending you don't make too many changes to your verified email addresses or other settings, until after they've finished their troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.