The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Yeah I have feedback

Highlighted
Retail

Yeah I have feedback

I need to get this email out right now and it is IMPOSSIBle to add photos to my library from my iPhone. Seriously this costs way too much money to not work when I need it. Also there is no evident way to connect with help from my phone. Come on people!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Yeah I have feedback

Hi @LaurieB40 

Are you trying to create this email through our mobile app on your iPhone? If so, thank you for bringing this experience to our attention! We have seen cases where not all images on an iOS device are showing up when browsing to add or upload an image to Constant Contact. Because of this we would like to collect more details from you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with:

•  What operating system version you're using
  • If you're using a Wi-Fi network. If so, are you using a work or home Wi-Fi network?
  • If there are any of the images stored in cloud storage

In the meantime, as a workaround, we would suggest clicking on the dashes on upper left hand corner of the app. You will then click on "Library," click on "Add Photo,"  and select your desired photos from the Camera Roll. Are you able to add your photos through these steps? Photos uploaded to the library will show when inserting photos into an email.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured