Year in Review report

SOLVED
Go to solution
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Recently we received one of those promo type emails from Constant Contact congratulating us on our many years of using Constant Contact, and providing some stats. I didn't look at it super carefully but (I thought) filed it away to look at later, so I don't really remember the time period the stats covered or whether the content was in the email itself, or more likely the email linked to it. In any case, I have misplaced the email and am not finding this information in my account, though I suspect it must be there somewhere. Can someone point me in the rigbht direction to locate it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @rcppubs23 ,

To access your most recent Year-in-Review page, simply login to your account, then navigate to https://www.constantcontact.com/year-in-review . This site does pull from cookie data, so if you have anything that would be blocking or otherwise altering your cookies, make sure to temporarily disable that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @rcppubs23 ,

To access your most recent Year-in-Review page, simply login to your account, then navigate to https://www.constantcontact.com/year-in-review . This site does pull from cookie data, so if you have anything that would be blocking or otherwise altering your cookies, make sure to temporarily disable that.

William A
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

This worked, but I have to memorize the link if I want to return to it in the future? Isn't there a way to navigate to it from inside the account? Thanks.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

There is not, it's typically just contained in the annual email. You can bookmark it in your browser if you wish to save it, search for "year-in-review" here in the Community to find this thread again, or refer to your Community profile to find this thread again.

William A
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks. After I looked at it again, it didn't seem like there was all that much of interest with the exception of the "biggest fans" group--I am curious what are the factors they take into account to generate that list of 5 people. I'm familiar with a good number of people who regularly open and click through but not with any of those. And when I look into their individual records, 2 of the 5 had opened one email in 2022, and the others had opened none. So what indicates a "big fan"?

It got me thinking, however, that we always look on a monthly basis at which emails drew the most engagement but I don't think there is a way to generate that information via a search on the account, say over a particular time frame. Please let me know if there is.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST