You are closed for the Labor Day holiday and I was told that I had to notify CC by September 1 .

DoniL5
Participant

You are closed for the Labor Day holiday and I was told that I had to notify CC by September 1 .

2 REPLIES 2
DoniL5
Participant

I wish to extend the contract for the National Society of Arts and Letters for one year at the special savings rate but was told I had to call no later than September 1. The Board of Directors voted today for the extension. You are closed tomorrow so I want to go on record that I attempted to do this before the final date. The pre-payment for one year was to be charged to my credit card on record.  Thank you.

Doni Lystra, First Vice President, NSAL National Board -

Hi @DoniL5 

You are correct, our support was closed for the Labor Day holiday. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The good news is users like yourself can prepay your billing directly in your account. In fact I can see you were able to process this prepayment. If you have any further questions, for your account security we suggest calling into our Billing Department. We are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community.  But one of these billing agents can help find the answers you need!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.