We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.

JimH074
Retail

You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.

You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again. NOTHING tells me WHAT the error is. NOTHING is in red other than the notice that tells me there are problems. Not helpful.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JimH074 ,

If the error is occurring in the custom code editor itself, you may wish to reach out to our higher level technical team. 

If the error is showing up on the scheduling page then it's either an issue of your physical address missing (which doesn't appear to be the case here), or you not having any active contacts / lists to select from. You need to have active contacts in lists in order to schedule / send a custom code email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.