You removed all my contacts, all 8000 !!!!!!

DavidC10
Regular Participant

You removed all my contacts, all 8000 !!!!!!

I was removing contacts that did not have email addresses, only a first or last name and a column showing the date they were entered. I had just removed about 50 of the 167 that it showed of the 8,000 that did not have email adreses ( I Can't remember the exact number, only that it was over 8000.)), when I clicked on the delete button. The next window said there were now no contacts! I doublechecked my "Contacts" tab at the top bar and it said the same thing! I can't begin to tell you folks how damaging that is to my non profit. It is the worst thing that I can imagine. Please, Please is there anyway that I or you can retrieve this list?! I do not understand how this could happen and am certain that I did not hit the wrong key!
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DavidC10 ,

Please call our general support line so they can confirm your account access permissions and set up a case with Tier2 to attempt a reversal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.