YouTube video problems

KathyT615
Rookie
0 Votes

I created an email and have sent several successful "tests" for review purposes. However, after I inserted a YouTube video into the layout I encounter a problem. I see the video in the layout after embedding the link. But when I send a test to myself it shows the green "success" message but then the "Success" notification quickly disappears and I never receive the test.

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KathyT615,

I'm not sure why this would be the case, but any chance you checked your Spam folder to see if the tests went there? Or, if this is an email client like Gmail, the Promotions folder? I just want to cross those possibilities off the list. If they still aren't there, I recommend sending us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and the name of the campaign and we can try and test it ourselves. Thank you!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST