Your List is growing

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Your List is growing

I received a message from you regarding "My list is growing" … etc.

I cannot send any emails & it has really affected my promotion. I own a company in Australia so the time zone difference did not give me an option to call or chat with you (as you were closed!). My contacts have grown as I have a new website and gained new contacts because they subscribed to my newsletter and blogs. 

I NEED TO SEND MY LATEST PROMOTION OUT ASAP!

Constant Contact - Please contact me urgently so this does not affect my business!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Your List is growing

Hello @HayetteH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the experience you have had and this List Review process is completely normal. It is something most of our customers have to complete in order to start sending again. Please give us a call today and we will be able to assist you as soon as possible so you can continue with your business. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you for your reply. I have been calling and the message says you are closed. Can you give me a number so I can talk to someone ASAP! I ned to send the email out today!

Regards Hayette Hasham

The Beauty Warehouse

Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @HayetteH. Our List Review team may not have been available during the time that you were calling (seeing that your last message was at 1am ET here). They are available now and will be able to help you out. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. Please keep in mind that these hours are in Eastern time for the US and this team is only available by phone.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Zoe

I am from Australia, Sydney. I have contacted & spoken to Customer Service on numerous occasions and now the problem is showing "You are unable to schedule an email at this time. Please contact support for assistance". What does this mean? Customer service assured me that everything will be ok & now that I want to send this email, it is not!

Please help!

Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @HayetteH,

I do apologize for the experience you have had. To get more information about why you are scheduled for a List Review please give that team a call and they will be able to help you. It is usually a 10-15 minute conversation that we have with most of our customers and once you have completed the List Review, then you will be able to send out an email. Thank you! 

Zoe H.