The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Your Service at Night Has Been Slow and You Refuse To Fix It

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Your Service at Night Has Been Slow and You Refuse To Fix It

You need to makes sure your service works at night. Not everyone works 9-5. The wait times to save changes to email templates are unworkable, and many of us are  experiencing this problem. We have been dealing with this for months-- no, it is not my browser not my connection that is the issue.  I am going to quite using your service as you have had many complaints and don't address the issue. It is crazy for a company as big as you are--and you know there is a problem, so please don't try to pass it off as user error anymore. That is patronizing. Disappointed and disillusioned.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Your Service at Night Has Been Slow and You Refuse To Fix It

I am unable to create a campaign this morning.

Are you off line?

Highlighted

Hello @AllenC956 ,

It looks like you've called our phone support a couple times since making this post. Were they able to resolve your issues as far as accessing and sending your emails?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

No, and please stop telling me it's the browser or the computer because the same problems occur on multiple machines and for Chome (updated) and Firefox (updated) and it's not our speed which is 100 mb/sec and 10 mb/sec down.  

If I can successfully log on the menu bar is frequently missing and I can only hope to get to the campaign screens.  There is at least 30 second or more lag between every single simple operation.  

The service is HORRIBLE!!!

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @AllenC956 ,

Thank you for providing that additional information. I've reached out to our Advanced Support team and they're going to do additional research to see what else could be causing this connectivity issue for you. Someone from that team will reach out to you with more information within a few business days. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Constant Contact VERY SLOW and HORRIBLE!!!!!

I'm really disappointed and feel ripped off by your horribly slow, buggy interface. It's terrible. The menu bar is often gone; screens refresh very slowly or not at all, nearly 30 second between every single, simple operation. The service is horrible!!!
Highlighted

Hello @KimberlyJ447 ,

I apologize for the late response, it appears this got lost in the feedback area. Regarding the connectivity, we have received some reports that the legacy template builder acting slow at night. Since the legacy builder is being retired in waves, it's being recommended that you switch to the current, mobile-compatible editor (already available in your account).  I'd recommend taking a look at our Knowledge Base for its plethora of helpful articles to ease the transition to the current email builder. For starters, you may be interested in this article on transitioning between the two builders

If you'd like one-on-one guidance, our general support agents can work with you live on the phone to get started as well. You can also request to have your legacy template remade in the new editor by one of the professional designers, or to have an entirely new one created for a price.

If the connectivity issues persist for you, please provide the name of you Internet Service Provider, and a screenshot of your speed test results from fast.com. With that our higher level technical team will be able to do some more investigation to see if it's an issue of latency (using our website generally necessitates a loaded latency of 100MS or less), or something else.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured