Your System is impossible to work with

Highlighted

Your System is impossible to work with

This is ridiculous! I am trying to review a list called "marginal" and move some of the people to another list called "Our Signature Group". You system does not allow an easy back and forth between the lists. Why is this a problem at this point? I want a different, easy to use system not to post this feedback to the community. Can CC please help me?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Your System is impossible to work with

Hi @PaulaH3

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can definitely understand how important it is to keep your contacts up to date. When it comes to move contacts or merging your lists, we do offer the ability to toggle between different lists. Being able to toggle between different lists is something you can do by clicking on the list names on the left hand side.

list names.png 

I also would suggest exporting your contacts into an excel sheet. Once these lists are exported, they can be combined into one to make updates all at once. This new updated contact file can then be uploaded into a different list in your account. I apologize for any inconvenience these options my cause. In fact, what type of changes would you like to see in the process of moving your contacts? I would be happy to submit your feedback to our engineers. We are always looking for ways to better our user’s experience when working in our system.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured