The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Your instructions on connecting to social media.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Your instructions on connecting to social media.

Not very clear and do not work. I followed all the steps from your 758 Knowledge base article, but when I get to Item 7 & 8 to schedule additional posts in future, there is no "Options>Calendar" button or link to do this. Where is it???? Also in trying to respond to your " Have a quick minute to provide some feedback questions, there is no "SEND" or "Submit" button or link to send it to you. Your customer service has always been EXTRAORDINARY, but this time Amshumala was not able to help much.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Your instructions on connecting to social media.

Hi @RonaldM329 

I apologize you were unable to see these options as easily as you should! When you view the social share section of your email campaign, do you automatically see the post calendar on the right hand side?

2020-08-20_15-03-27.png

If this calendar is already showing, then the Calendar button under options will not be available. With that said I can see you were also able to speak with our phone support about using Social Share as well. Are you still in need of assistance? As for submitting your feedback, if you can please share a screenshot of your pop-up we would be happy to look into this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured