Your social posts system still does not work

Vitalgate
Health Practitioners & Centers

Your social posts system still does not work

Can you please fix this. it used to work. Here is the message: Uh oh! There was an error scheduling the posts. Please try again. That tells me nothing of how to fix the issue.
7 REPLIES 7
William_D

Hello @Vitalgate ,

Is this explicitly happening in the Social Share function access through an individual email campaign? Or is this occurring for the social media posts made in the Social tab of your navigation bar? Or is it occurring in both? Is it happening with one social media platform or business page, or is it happening across multiple platforms or multiple business pages?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ShelleyD15
Occasional Participant

This is happening to me as well...after I spent an hour putting all of my schedules and words and pics together.  This is not the first time that this is happening.  I am trying to post to my Facebook Business Pages.  PLEASE ADVISE!!

ShelleyD15
Occasional Participant

I just spent hours putting together my social posting to be posted on my Facebook Biz pages...then I get the error message.  What is going on???  I see that this has been happening often, and sadly not the first time that this has happened to me.  I can't even save what I put to do later.

I need help please!

Shelley

keshet6@yahoo.com

Hi Shelley, We are sorry that you are having issues with posting to your Facebook business pages. I see a number of posts that have been successful too, so it would be helpful to get more detail about the error and when it occurs etc. It would be great if you could reach out to support by phone so we can troubleshoot with you directly. conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support phone numbers and hours of operation

Amy Y.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CathyJ6
Occasional Participant

I've been having this issue over the last two months. I have done nothing differently than I have for the last 9months. I'm seeking help to get this fix. It happens once I send my campaign out so on Campaign Tab and then go to the bottom where it ask if you want to EXPAND YOUR CAMPAIGN and I schedule it. Once I do all the necessary steps then I get this caution red sign ==error message telling {error posting}.  ....pages/campaigns/email-details/activity/.... Hope this helps to pinpoint it more...

CathyJ6
Occasional Participant

same here...thought it was just me.

Hello @CathyJ6,

It looks like I responded to you already on another post, but I will respond here as well just in case. To fix this, you will first want to Remove the Social Share App from your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Then you will want to Disconnect Social Media Profiles from Social Share. After those two steps are done, please reconnect and attempt to post again. That error message should be gone! Thanks. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.