Your timing is terrible

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Your timing is terrible

I am so frustrated with Constant Contact right now.  It is a  holiday week and I have limited time to get my work done, including sending out this email.  Constant Contact put a hold on my email till I do an "account review" with them.  Initially I was on hold for 15 minutes waiting for a customer service rep, and then when I talked to her, she said they had an unusually high call volume and it would be at last another 25 minutes.  You are making me wait for something you say I need to do?  Again...short holiday week!  I am sorry to vent, but this is the worst timing.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Your timing is terrible

Hello @SherrieL27 ,

Thank you for reaching out about your account review. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may cause due to it being a short work week and our lines being a bit busier than normal in the mornings. I hope you were able to speak with our Account Review team about the hold they have on your account. If not, you can give them another call as soon as you're able and they will be able to help you resolve that so you can send out your email! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured