Your web software doesn't work properly using Safari 7.0.3

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Simple Share will not Post to Facebook

Same problem here and the solutions do not work... let me know when it works . cheers

Highlighted

Hi @franks686

I opened a case in your account to the technical team to let you know when this is resolved. Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Visitor

We are having the same issue. Please notify us when this is resolved.

Thank you.

Hi @CharlesN493

I opened a case to have you notifed when this is resolved. Thank you!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Highlighted

I am experiencing this problem as well. I have removed simple share from both Facebook and Constant contact and relinked TWICE. I still get the same unknown error message. I would like a notification when this issue is fixed. I have also tried the other suggestions of using other browsers, etc. to no avail.

Highlighted

Hi @jamess4305

I opened your case to the second level support team to have you notified when this is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Hannah M.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We are having the same issue. Twitter posts fine but the post to facebook fails with an unknown error. followed the directions from earlier posts. Nothing seems to fix it.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @DuroPC

I have opened a Case within your account and tracked this issue.  Would you like to be notified when this is resolved?  

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Samantha_O wrote:

Hello @DuroPC

I have opened a Case within your account and tracked this issue.  Would you like to be notified when this is resolved?  

That we be great. Yes please keep me updated.

Highlighted

No problem, @DuroPC. I've opened a case in your account to our technical team to have you notified with any resolution. 

Hannah M.

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured